1. Squatted Jacks – Stand with feet close together, hands at sides of head, and squat. Staying low, jump feet wide. Return to the starting squat position. Do 20 reps
2. Push Ups – Place your toes and hands on the floor, making sure your back and arms are straight. Keep your hands slightly more than shoulder-width apart and tighten your abdominal muscles. Inhale as you lower yourself to the floor, stopping as your elbows reach a 90-degree bend. Keep your body from touching the floor. Exhale and push yourself away from the floor. Don’t lock your elbows, and don’t bend your back. Do 10 reps.
3. Side to side lunges – To begin, stand with your hands on your hips with your feet hip-width apart. Lunge out to your right with your right leg. You want to land with your heel first followed by your forefoot. Flex your right knee and hip to lower your body. Your right knee and hip should be at a 90-degree angle. Your left leg should be at a slight angle. To return to standing, extend your right hip and knee until they are straight and you return to the starting position. Repeat on your left side with your left leg to complete one repetition. Do 20 reps.
4. Burpees – From standing lower down into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you Kick your feet back into a pushup position. Lower yourself down performing a pushup. Bring yourself back up to the upper pushup position. Immediately return your feet back to the squat position. Raise your body up from the squat position to standing. Immediately leap up as high as possible. Do 10 reps.
5. Leap to Toe Touch – Jump where you lift your legs straight out to the side, achieving a “T” position at the height of the jump. Do 20 Reps.
**PLANK HOLD FOR ONE MINUTE
6. Straight Leg Tricep Dips – Sit on a chair or step. Grasp the front edge of seat near thighs. Walk feet forward until hips are slightly bent, legs straight, arms extended (don’t lock elbows). Keep feet hip-width apart. INHALE: Bend elbows about 90 degrees and lower hips toward the floor. (If you feel pain in the shoulders, your elbows are bent too much). EXHALE: Press up until elbows are straight, but not locked. Keep weight on your heels (toes up toward ceiling). Do 10 reps.
7. Squat to Front Kick– Stand with feet a little more than shoulder-width apart, hands in guard position. Bend knees until thighs are parallel with the ground. Return to standing, bringing knee up. Front kick with raised leg. Each time you return to standing, alternate your kicking leg. Each kick is one repetition. Do 20 reps.
8. Rolls ups with Jump – Roll back then forward and then jump up into the air. Do 1o reps
9. Squats Jumps– Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms at sides. Start by doing a regular squat and then jump up as high as you can when you rise up reaching for the ceiling. When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Do 20 reps
10. Cobra to Plank Jacks – Get on your belly. Extend your hands and feet out (like someone’s pulling on them) and lift your chest and legs off the ground (like superman flying). Hold for 1-2 seconds, then return to plank position. Then in plank position, hop your feet out and in like a jumping jack (Keep your hands directly under your shoulders). Do 10 reps
**SQUAT HOLD ONE MINUTE