Having a Personal Training Coach is affordable…
The one-on-one personal training programs at the Zoo Health Club are very popular and widely used by our members. Beginners, intermediates and advanced members find that our Zoo Personal Training Coaches can accommodate any level of fitness.
Following are some of the reasons so many of the Zoo Health Club members start with a “Personal Training Coach”
· AFFORDABILITY: The Zoo Health Club creed is “Affordable Fitness for Everyone” and that also applies to the one-on-one personal training program.
· PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COACHES: The Zoo Health Club sets the highest standards in the industry for it’s personal training coaches. You will find the Zoo training coaches professional, people friendly, knowledgeable, certified and ready to work hard for you, their client.
· Motivation: Is a key important ingredient in a fitness program. Many members when first starting their fitness program are motivated, but soon lose it quickly. Having a personal trainer keeps you motivated and progressing along the path to fitness is a key to staying with a wellness and fitness program and getting results.
· Commitment: Thats a must, You have to stay long enough on a fitness program to feel and see the results. It is much easier to stay committed when you know you have a scheduled appointment 2-3 times a week with a “Personal Training Coach”. An important factor; that this helps a member stay committed when they have paid money for a personal training package.
· Education: This is crucial. As you know what you are doing to get results and not injure yourself. Most trainers have their clients complete their cardio on their own. Once you know how to use the cardio machines you do not need a personal trainer. Using all the different combination of machines, free weights, sets, reps, what body parts to work and how much takes an education. A personal training coach eliminates the worry of not knowing what to do. Relax and put yourself in the hands of your coach!
*Zoo Health Club offers various services, programs and information (‘Website Services’) through the Website. You understand and agree that the Website Services are provided on an ‘AS-IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis and that Zoo Health Club assumes no responsibility for, among other things, the unavailability of particular features or services at any of our franchised locations, any service outages or interruptions, or the inability to access all or part of the Website Services. Zoo Health Club reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. We will make every effort to keep content on this site current, we do not guarantee it is the most up to date information available. For up-to-the minute information on class changes, available services, contact information and any other information regarding Zoo Health Club, its operations, programs and offers, please contact your local health club location or the corporate contact information provided on this site.